The Statistics Division is seeking volunteers to present one hour webinars on any of the topics listed below as they relate to the Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Exam. For instance, a presentation on Design and Analysis of Experiments might discuss Factorial Designs and Analysis of Variance. Please click here for more information about the CQE Exam. We plan that these webinars will become part of the Statistics Division body of knowledge to which we may refer any society member. To that end, the webinar will be recorded and afterward posted on the division Youtube channel. Anyone interested in presenting such a webinar between April and December of 2017, inclusive, should contact Adam Pintar by email at email@example.com.
- Acceptance Sampling
- Probability Distributions
- Statistical Decision-Making (e.g., hypothesis testing)
- Relationships Between Variables (e.g., linear regression)
- Statistical Process Control
- Process and Performance Capability
- Design and Analysis of Experiments